Doing things to stuff.
Finally got a lot of the stuff I’ve had backing up done… I put a mystery za on the Murray that tiff is trading me for my Maxi in an elaborate scheme that, if all goes according to plan, will result in one new mopedder, one rad Maxi, and me with one less moped. The good news is that said mystery za runs well, the bad news is that the first gear clutch only grabs 80% of the time. I’ve never messed with a za before so I don’t really know what to look for, but it feels fine once its moving, and the 1/2 shift feels clean… so hopefully something is just dirty or bent. Don’t know when I will have time to get into it and find out,
I also put my rigid free spirit back together and got it running on a stock cylinder and piston
I got a new yellow Pinto in good shape. Tank and carb cleaning and a petcock have it running nice and stocky slow.
Hardwired the Murray, and started on the Maxi and 83 a3 Bullet.
Kitted and rebuilt Tiffany’s e50 for the Maxi, she also put some sassy green grips on it to match the wheels… it’s looking fairly cybernetic and rad. She wanted to do it on the cheap, so its a boss, stock 14bing, and a DMP 45mm kit with new bearings and seals. It should be a nice little ride.
Tomorrow I’ll finish up the Maxi, and hopefully do the same for the Bullet… maybe pull the ZA apart. Then to the FZR. Then to the Cimatti.
Oh, and the Gadabout… I should probably mention that. The pink wheels I posted earlier are for it. It is a project our friend Melissa started long ago that has been languishing in boxes… so once all of my stuff is done, I’ll get to work on it. It’s a kitted v1, Mikuni, everything is powdercoated, a pipe from Devin… it’s going to be killer when it’s finished.
Busy. Busy busy busy. And enjoying it. :D